Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Lea!

My little Lea is 1 year old today!!

Maor and I were way more excited about this then she was.

I was hoping for a snow day with the expected 6 inches of snow but that didnt go over so I woke her up with the Happy Birthday song....


She did not look enthused and wanted to stay in bed (I expect she also ho
ped for a snow day).

After daycare we opened presents and played. Then we had dinner and cake.
She was annoyed that we wouldnt let her touch the candle and apprehensive about trying the cake.


Eventually she got into it and while the healthy cake I made was a flop the all sugar icing went over well.



I think the cake would have been better if I had made it today instead of last night but I just didnt have the time for that.

After cake we stripped her down in the kitchen and Maor put her in the tub while I scrubbed down her high chair and tossed out the rest of the cake. (really it wasnt good....)

Grandma and Grandpa will be up this weekend to celebrate again. Grandma and Grandpa would not tell me what they got her but I expect it will be noisy.

2 comments: