Monday, November 26, 2012

I think Im getting sick

I had full intentions of sitting down and making a post about my weekend after I put Lea to bed but I suddenly feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Im so tired. Single parenting has been very slowly wearing me down. It doesnt help that I've been entertaining friends and family for the past 4 days so I havent gotten any naps. I was really glad for the company because I have been incredibly lonely and heading towards depressed with Maor gone.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate too much pie. I had fun and got to visit with a few people I havent seen in a very long time because they also did not have anyone to spend Thanksgiving with.

But now Im going to bed.... and Im going to hope that this is my body telling me I need more sleep instead of getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment