Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stomach bug

I woke up Friday morning with a nasty upset stomach. I didnt think too much of it because I had been dumb enough to brave grocery store sushi the day before so I assumed it was my punishment and pushed on to work.
Slowly through the day it progressed to my whole body aching and hot and cold flashes. I toughed it out and felt guilty that I didnt really do anything at all for the last two hours of work because I just had zero energy. I didnt ask to leave early because we were already down a person who was on vacation and leaving someone alone during the summer, even if it is a Friday, is just mean.

I did call Maor before I got off and asked if he could take the rest of the day off until Lea went to bed because I just didnt think I could make it.

I didnt. My fever went up to 103 before I stopped checking and when I tried to eat because I knew I should it fought against me and won.

Saturday my fever was gone but eating still wasnt an option and any movement was exhausting. I was no fun at all and slept most of the day.

So Sunday when I woke up with my energy back to normal and held down a couple pancakes I decided to make up my very unfun first half of the weekend and took Lea to the zoo before it got too busy. Its a sunny 70 today. Perfect weather.
With less people around she got to walk around as much as she liked and was so tired by the time we left that she was asleep before I even pulled out of the parking lot...and she still hasnt woken up a couple hours later.


No comments:

Post a Comment