Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tell me a story

I didnt have a new years resolution this year. I didnt even think of it during new years. I was too busying trying to remember how to speak Hebrew, and by speak I mean understand basic conversation so I could smile or look concerned/angry at the appropriate times. Now is our downtime at work. Business is stupidly quiet so I get a lot of time to myself to do bills, write emails, do online quizzes, and fuck around in general. I was thinking to myself today, "What do I want to accomplish this year?" The first thing on my list is making Maor, Lea, and I matching Renn faire costumes. We are going with an Assassins Creed theme. Im going to make Maor a hoodie cause he doesnt like to go full cosplay. I will make myself a full Ren wench dress with assassin cloak and Lea will be an adorable fairy with assassin cloak. Second thing I want to do is actually finish my drawing per day resolution I have been trying for for 3 years! I keep saying I will do it but somewhere around April I just get busy and stop. I really want to try that again. I wasnt half bad at drawing when I kept at it. Third thing I want to do which I only just came up with... I want to tell a story every day with cam pictures. Like act out Romeo and Juliet in one day with stupid pictures or show the latest drama of the day in only pictures instead of writing it all out in my blog. (I would still put it in the blog it would just be 90% pictures instead of text). The last one is the hardest but I think will be the most fun. I want to know, what story would you like to see in cam images?

2 comments:

  1. Remember mistyrain or "rainy?" She didn't tell stories, but every Friday she would show her followers different bra/panty sets or socks. I understand that you make money by selling some of your images, and i have never seen you get quite as naked for free as she did so the same kind of thing may not work for you.
    What about fairy tales? It would be unreasonable to think you would have to create costumes for ever one of them, but they might be fun for you. Either that or you can do a few comic book slides and slowly tell a story. You could grow the hair a little bit longer and try different hair styles and seek comment on them. All just ideas. More pics of your hard, lean body in skimpy and/or NO clothes is ideal, but you are driving this bus so it's all up to what is fun or easy for you.

    Ritchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel still reads this site!!! I just noticed she is a member. I miss that girl.

    Ritchie

    ReplyDelete