Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome home

I havent written about it but Maor is finally home!!

Having him back is taking some getting use to. Things move to where I didnt put them, my snacks disappear at an alarming rate, there are constantly muddy foot prints I have to clean up in the kitchen, and I have to sleep on my side of the bed again.

I am having a much easier time relaxing after Lea goes to bed though. While Maor was gone I thought about what I would do if someone broke into the house every night. I havent sense he got home. My brain automatically assigned it as his problem... it does the same thing with tire pressure and oil changes.

Lea is very happy daddy is home but hasnt actually gotten use to him being around yet. She wants his attention all the time, she refuses relax before bed if hes around, and for some reason shes very unsure about him feeding her spoon food. She has a look on her face that says "You dont normally do this. Whats going on?".

Maor is getting use to being nagged again, the freezing cold, and hes got to start being quicker about putting up a spit up cloth when Lea starts blowing raspberries with a mouth full of pears.

Its taking some adjusting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment