Monday, August 20, 2018

4th Wall break

I need to find my own place. It was decided Thursday that I cant stay with my friend anymore no mater how nice he is.
1) Im too much for him. I havent camed because I have a fear that he will walk in. Not because Im afraid of him seeing me naked or something but because I think his conservative brain would burst.
I said I wouldnt bring guys over. His girlfriend is over every weekend (which I dont care because Im never here on weekends so I spend maybe an hour around them, and for other reasons, his place his rules and all...but still its always weird thinking "Im going to invite *sexy guy 1* over!....oh fuck..wait...FUCKKKK")

2) People are trying to use me to keep tabs on him and apparently hes keeping tabs on me:

Whenever his girlfriend is over when Im home she will find a quick second to try and grill me on SOMETHING. Nothing totally specific. She just makes comments like "Hes so grumpy." "Hes been so quiet." 
What do you want me to say? If you dont see him more than me you need to stop calling him boyfriend because we talk for maybe an hour a week. He told me he had a shitty work week. His Aunt died. Maybe he stubbed his toe? Could it be that you constantly make fun of him in a teasing sarcastic tone so often that even I (person who has known you for a total of 4 hours in 2 months) wonders if you are really just a huge bitch trying to be cute. I want to think your cute but Im starting to want to slap you for him. Also, some of the things you say about yourself make me go "Wait, 1+2 should not equal 5 here."
I have coworkers that ask about him. Which is fine. But very recently (the day after I decided I need to move out) one of them just asked "Is he going to work?"
I said, "Yeah. He took a couple days off because he was sick but hes better now."
Coworker, "What kind of sick?"
Me, "It could have been allergies for all I know. I swear men are babies when they are sick. He was acting like he was dying."
I didnt think about this conversation for a second because this coworker is about to move to Florida and I know they are playing the "lets get together, oh something came up." game. Then 5 minutes later I went "Wait, what?" because...well just think about it.

So about the people keeping tabs on me. Wednesday night I got a message from a hot guy on an app that he wanted to hang out. And being a classy lady I went "Damn that is one hot piece of ass! Shit, I cant bring him here! I'll tell him to pick me up and take me to work tomorrow." He agreed. Well, Im use to living 20+ minutes from civilization so I wasnt in a hurry to pack my overnight bag. Que a text message 5 minutes later saying "Im here!" 
Well, fuck. I grabbed everything I could remember might be essential to looking normal tomorrow and ran out the door. Apparently forgetting to lock it. 
Anyway, the night went fine. I now am so use to sleeping alone the poor guy kept having to fight my unconscious ass for space. It was great for me. For other reasons though I doubt we will see each other again. 

Forth wall break. (I'll be more than happy to smack you upside the head while explaining how what you said was really REALLY wrong.)
Anyway, I went to work. I took a half a day because my mom is my babysitter obviously and she had to pick up my sister from Ohare. (My sister went to Iceland on a research trip. She got me a rock from a site where they filmed GOT... love her.) Everyone knew I was taking a half a day on this particular day...except for my room mate and his friend I work with. So before I left I said, "Hey, did I tell you Im taking a half day? My boss will be here soon I think." That was it.
So Im walking home and my room mate drives by. Me inside "Oh hes going to work early. *waving* Hi roommate!"
He was apparently SUPER concerned about my forgetting to lock the door and not being home. I thought it was very nice of him to be concerned but also thought "My toothbrush, shoes, phone, bag, ect were gone...what do you think happened?" I found out he texted my coworker asking where I was and he said, "She just left" Thinking nothing of it.
Being a logical person the level of concern he had is sweet but.... irrational. Who dies in a ditch with their toothbrush? It is nice. Im very glad hes looking out for me but there was a lot and very little planning involved with my disappearance to say anything but "Got laid, had plans next day."
I dont like people watching everything I do. I dont even let my own mother do that.

Now looking for sugar daddies to get me more space than I need in a place I cant afford!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be your huckleberry (sugar daddy). steveinnorthwi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete