Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Not my best moment but fuck off anyway

Last night I was trying to get back into my tai chi.
I havent been sleeping well so I thought a little exercise would be good.

Well, I started thinking about why I wasnt sleeping and realized the very VERY few days I have to sleep the down stairs neighbor has been the one to keep me up with her parties and fights with whoever. So I started stomping moves out of anger. STOMPING!

I stopped after about 2 minutes when another neighbor said it was disrupting him. I apologized and told him it will never happen again (because it really wont and that guy will be getting leftover cupcakes Sunday that Im making for a different residents birthday party)

I shouldnt have done what I did.
I even told that to the landlord today when he was changing the locks and brought it up.

BUT.

When she came up 12 hours after the stomping and said "Not cool! I wake up for work at 6am!" I looked at the clock (11:30 am)
I laughed in her face. Told her about how I actually have to work nights and wake up with my child at 6am and I did not appreciate her parties and temper tantrums after 2am.
She said it wasnt her.
"I dont have a boyfriend!"
"Then your baby daddy. I dont care what you call him but I can reenact your entire fight."
She looked at me like "umm"
I said, "Look, if you wake me up again. Im calling the cops. Its that simple. We are done."
And shut the door.

All I heard after that was a "UH! WOW!" and furious texting.

Yep, I was in the wrong and was totally immature for a minute but the message has been delivered!

DO NOT FUCK WITH A MOTHER ON VERY LITTLE SLEEP!!

Cause we will get you...not right away but oh fuck... we will get you..


*Im not allowing comments on this post because I dont even want to fucking hear it, Im so sick of everyone's bullshit online and off  that Im bursting and is probably whats prompting my momentary psycho thing.*


No comments: