Sunday, March 30, 2014

We went to the zoo the zoo the zoo!

Finally! A nice almost warm day! Lea and I took full advantage of it by going to the zoo. I decided I wanted to be there as soon as they opened cause Lea is so little we need to beat the crowds or its just not fun for her. I also got a membership this year (thank you!) so we were second in line to get in but first through the door. Lea was great the whole time. She held my hand most of the time or was very sure not to go far. We only stayed for half the day because half the zoo is still shut down because most exhibits are seasonal. Thats ok though, we had hit everything just in time for nap time.
Unfortunately Lea only got a 20 minute nap because I woke her up trying to get her in the house, out of her jacket and shoes, out of her muddy pants, and in to bed. I gave up trying to get her to sleep after she sat in bed singing for 45 minutes and I noticed she was trying to climb out of the crib. (Maor might be right, we may have to change her to a toddler bed right when she turns 2, she was very close to figuring out how to get out) So now we are chillin on the couch watching Frozen... Im waiting for her to fall asleep sitting up. She looks like a little zombie. I think bed time is going to be early tonight.

2 comments:

  1. She is such a big (little) girl...why are you and Maor letting her grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are great. My kids are now at the age where my "cool" is beginning to wear off. They spend more time with their friends, etc. This is the beginning of the end and is sad for those who love and cherish their kids. I have heard that if we raise them right they will come back. I can only hope so.

    ritchie

    ReplyDelete