Friday, October 5, 2012

Where did I go

Yes, I am stupidly skinny and have been stupidly skinny my whole life.
I have been made fun of my whole life because of how skinny I am. I have been both proud and ashamed of my build all my life because I can eat whatever the hell I want and people hate me for it and judge me purely based on my weight.

When I got pregnant and gained weight people complimented me on how good I looked and I didnt see it. I hated the way my body changed. It wasnt the same figure I looked at for years. I didnt know myself anymore.

When I gave birth and didnt immediately fit into my cloths again I was devastated. Again, people constantly complimented me on my figure but even though I smiled and said "oh thank you" I wanted to smack them. When people said I finally had a figure I wanted to cry. I may not have had an ass but damn it, I LIKED my lack of ass. I thought I had a sexy non existent ass! This new thing clinging to me was like jello on a stick. I dont understand the appeal.

So I havent been paying much attention to my figure at all in the last few months. I was resigned to the idea of never being able to hide by turning sideways again.
This morning I got up and while fumbling around in the dark trying to get dressed for work I realized I was out of clean work cloths. I could have worn the same pants again but they were looking wrinkled so I opened my bottom drawer and pulled out an old pair of pants and figured I would TRY to see if they would fit over my ass again.

They do!!

I can finally put on my old pants, turn sideways and only see a small line where a body should be.

I couldnt be happier.

2 comments:

  1. With all due respect, I think you misunderstand us. You have a great ass... and always have had one. I am glad you have the one back you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually meant for this post to be more of a joke. I know everyone really meant it when they said my ass was fantastic and I know it was but its really strange trying to move 10 extra pounds that suddenly popped up on your back side.
    Im just glad Im back to normal.

    ReplyDelete