Sunday, November 6, 2011

Projects

Ive been feeling antsy lately.
If Im not working then I feel like I have to be doing something...except cleaning. I want to be out, I want to go shopping (I hate shopping), I want to move shit around....but I dont want to do the dishes, unless there is absolutely nothing else to do.

I signed up for the Sketchbook Project so maybe my antsiness will go into something productive.  I do tend to put an extreme amount of effort into things I've paid for.
I also ordered a ton of prints of me and Mo from the past 2 years. 347 photos that Im going to go through and put into albums. For some reason I feel the need to have physical photo albums now. Maybe its because Mo's computer died a few weeks ago and we almost lost 400 photos from our trip to Israel.
I can have a million hard drives but sometimes they die.
Of course fire would destroy both....cant really win there.

At least it gives me something to do.

1 comment:

  1. You could pick up a bunch of flash drives and copy files to them, and then spread them around to safe houses here and there...where they will be lost, of have beer spilled on them, or fall into the toilet, or...

    ReplyDelete