Thursday, November 14, 2013

Holiday Greetings!!

Its the Holidays! 

Im getting things ready to send out my holiday cards...cause were all Jewish here now and Thanksgivukkah
 is sneaking up on us.. and I thought, I have left overs, where can I send these?

So if you want a Thanksgivukkah card from our family please email me your address or PO Box.

Immora01@gmail.com

If you want a Thanksgivukkah card from just me (adult in nature but not bad enough that I cant print the photo to put in the cards at CVS) then please email me your address and make a donation of at least $2 or more to that donate button up in there to your right.

*All donations go towards pictures/postage/fun times in Israel*

I would LOVE to send some over seas so if your not in the US dont think I wouldnt want to send you something.


No comments:

Post a Comment