Saturday, August 11, 2012

Treating myself

I do work full time but my paycheck goes exclusively towards bills. Because every week my paycheck goes towards daycare (which is about 80% of my paycheck), household bills, and groceries I dont have anything left over to spend on myself. I could ask Mo for money to go get a latte or get myself a massage but that just feels weird. I dont even like asking him for money to go pick up formula. I have no idea why.

So to generate some fun money for myself so I can grab a fancy coffee or maybe splurge and get a massage I'll be doing pictures for fun money. For a $5 donation I'll send you 1 picture of your name (written on a post it note) on my arm, leg, face, ect... you get to choose but no nudity. For a $20 or more I'll do the same thing except you can have nudity.

Example:


Thats a cropped example...

If you want to take advantage of this please donate to my chipin then email me at immora01@gmail.com with your request. Please give me at least 24 hours to fulfill your request...seeing as I work full time and have a 4 month old.


Thanks!

1 comment: