Sunday, June 22, 2014

Please dont sue me

So like I said in my last post Im trying to make a Frozen costumes for me and Lea.
I also did a good/bad thing and promised a cousin who has sent me a ton of hand me downs that I would make her 4 year old an Elsa costume after I made a facebook post about my Halloween plans. I seriously owe her, when she asked there was no way I could say no.

The fabric is all 50% off till the end of next weekend but I just cant afford it right now.

So Im doing a show on Camwhores tomorrow night to help fund the material I need to make my costume and get extra fabric for my cousins kid.

Of course I'll be using my costume in a super special show later on Camwhores.
I thought about making videos to sell but that might get me in hot water.... I dont fear much but Disney lawyers seem scary.

After much thought I think the safest way to go about this is to say... those who tip during my show tomorrow or donate through the rest of the week will get special cosplay pictures when I finish my costume. I can also offer a free week to Camwhores if you arent or havent already been a member.

1 comment:

  1. I am a lawyer and would be happy to represent you.

    patagonianshoerat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete