Sunday, January 5, 2014

What day is it?

I was trying to think of how to write this in my head on the way home today but I wasn't sure what day it was. Most of the time I don't even know the time. 

When I last left off we were going to zefat. It is a beautiful city. Very much a hippy town in the mountains.

A few days ago we went to Hamat Gadar. Hot springs smushed between Jordan and Syria. It's very commercial but fun. We ate at the restraunt there and when people asked what I wanted I said "suprise me" because I'm not a picky eater. I got a whole fish. Head, tail, scales, eyes. Maors best friend laughed at my face when they set it down. I did eat it. I couldn't clean it to the point of being just bones like everyone else but I made an effort and it was good.
The hot springs was fun and relaxing. Maor and I had some fantastic sex when everyone went to bed... Which lead to an accident that lead to a trip to the pharmacy the next day.

Lea is bonding with her Grandparents. I'm trying to stay out of the way. Tonight I nixed pudding before bed and I feel bad.

Tomorrow we might do the Dead Sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment